Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Who wants to go on a walk?! Want to go on a walk?!

So here is a fact about me. I love going on walks. My love for walks is probably equal to most dogs' love of going on walks. Seriously- when people want to go on walks with me, I develop great affection for them. I constantly try to influence people to take me on walks, and it is rare that I say no when asked. I like walking with people. I like walking alone. I just like it. Can you tell?

I think I may enjoy the experience so much for a few reasons. One, I am an adventurer. I love exploring new things and seeing what the world has to offer. I don't want to miss out on any of it. Two, i think that the action of walking is calming. It soothes both my mind and my body. Three, I love people watching, and it gives me the opportunity to see so many people. Four, I get a good layout of the land so I know where many good spots are (for tea, and reading, and inspiration). Five (I guess, its situational) I like walking with people because its good get to know you time. You gain a shared experience of the walk you're on while getting to spend some time just shooting the breeze. Very nice.



So there you have it. I am a walking girl. Here are some pictures from the one I went on today- I love walking around Brooklyn. The brownstones are beautiful. I think the pictures speak for themselves. If they don't, well... just ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment