Saturday, September 14, 2013

That time Busi and I saw Zack or Cody

Today I am once again thankful for my good friend Busi and the magic of New York City. 

We at a brunch spot in the village called mud. Things were normal at first. The sun was shining, the weather was glorious, and I was sitting around reading Game of Thrones while waiting for Busi to arrive. She gets there, and we walk in to wait for a table. Who appears to serve us but the TOTALLY CUTE AND CHARISMATIC Zack/Cody (not exactly sure which...) from Big Daddy and The Suit Life of Zack and Cody! He was a fun and flirty guy, totally cool. I was staring a little because it was so unexpected--- but hey, its nice that he works a normal job. He seemed down to earth. 

Anyway, the restaurant was such a hipster spot- totally adorable and laid back. For $15 you get your brunch meal and a beverage (which included mimosas and beer) so a little pricey, but definitely worth it. I got french toast and Busi got a pancake. We both got chai (mine hot, hers iced.) All in all, such a lovely wonderful day. Good food, good discussion, and a good little twist to the weekend. 


Here are some pictures of our adventure! 
(I didn't ask Zack/Cody... I couldn't be that guy)

Mud!
307 East 9th Street
New York, NY

To go? No, we'll stay.

The  quazi-outdoor seating area.

Mmmmm- Chai!

Busi's Pancake (She forgot her leftovers in my fridge!)

My French Toast 

Lets just say we had our nosh. 

My adorable and intelligent friend Busi, always up for an adventure but not quite as up for me posting pictures of her uncensored cleavage. 


So there you have it! And now I take my leave until I have a new adventure to share, Blog.



1 comment: