Thursday, July 18, 2013

To Tea and Comfort

Ever have one of those days where everything just goes wrong? I know you have, everyone has them.

That is where I am today. I was supposed to get blood work done, but I didn't realize I was supposed to fast. I had to print out a form for school, but I can not get my printer to work. On top of all that, I am having all the feels missing my ex.

When the printer wasn't working I seriously almost lost my shit. I almost threw it out of the window.

Luckily my friend Brad told me to make a cuppa and take a sit. It took a while, but I calmed down. Sometimes having control over myself is so hard to do---especially when I feel like I have no control over anything that is happening around me. Once the anxiety sets in all the molehills look like mountains.

So this blog post today doesn't have a point, or a big message, or a solution. Its just dedicated to making a cuppa, taking a sit, and waiting for the storm to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment