Monday, December 16, 2013

My Favorite Scenes from When Harry Met Sally

When Harry Met Sally is one of my all time favorite movies. I've seen it dozens of times, and in each viewing new things jump out at me that make me love the movie more. It's honest and raw depiction of love and relationships is embodied by witty banter, subtle gestures, and what is viewed as a cinematic love letter to New York City itself. Below are some of my favorite scenes. 


How beautiful is the Met in this scene? This iconic spot overlooking Central Park is one of my favorite places, and I'm sure that watching this scene explains why. With a view like that, you just gotta feel a little love for the City. Also, Pecaaahhhhn Pieeeeee. 


I need to add this video because I always reference it and noone (other than my Smithies) ever knows what I am talking about. Now you, my reader, know why I keep yelling "Baby Fish Mouth!"


This is real to the letter. (Even though the audio doesn't line up.)


So is this.


And finally, every single one of these. What more could love be? What more could you want?



So, yeah. Love. NYC. When Harry Met Sally. That about sums it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment